With each new process node, getting your block or chip optimized, signed off and into volume production becomes more and more difficult, even as competitive pressures increase and market windows shrink. Realizing the extraordinary levels of integration afforded by very deep sub-micron (VDSM) processes require detailed knowledge of the stronger interdependencies between timing, signal integrity, power distribution, power consumption and testability that amplify the challenges in physical design. The risk and expense of a protracted implementation cycle to meet your performance, power and area goals can become a real threat to the health of your business.
Through hundreds of projects and more than 15 years working on our customers’ most challenging projects, Synopsys Professional Services has established a leading-edge competency to help you achieve an optimized block- or chip-level implementation in the fastest possible timeframe. Our consultants augment your project team through their extensive expertise with world-class tools from Synopsys' Galaxy Implementation Platform and RTL-to-GDSII flows, including the production-proven Lynx Design System.
We deliver project support from the earliest phases of design planning through tape-out, identifying and resolving bottlenecks and transferring methodology and best practices throughout the engagement. From block level optimization of CPU cores to full chip implementation, from IP integration and constraints management to power optimization and chip finishing, Synopsys experts can help you meet your goals.
Synopsys’ Design Implementation Collaboration services include assistance with:
- Hierarchical constraints budgeting and design planning
- Design closure and sign-off for static timing, EM/IR and SI
- Library data, design RTL, IP block and design constraints qualification
- Clock tree performance and power optimization
- Block- and chip-level power planning and optimization
- Parasitic extraction and In-Design physical verification
- Block and chip finishing to signoff and tapeout
- Support for RTL-to-GDSII or netlist–to-GDSII handoffs
- Exporting demonstrated methods and baseline scripts for follow-on project use
To get more information on how we can customize our services for you, please contact us or call your local sales representative.