The Lynx Design System is a full-chip design environment that includes innovative visualization capabilities to help designers implement and monitor their designs. It includes a production RTL-to-GDSII flow and can be leveraged to simplify and automate flows for many critical implementation and validation tasks, enabling engineers to focus on achieving performance and design goals. Developed by chip designers for chip designers, the Lynx Design System is based on tools from the industry-leading Galaxy Implementation Platform, and has been validated with more than 50 tapeouts from 180-nanometer (nm) to 20-nm.
- User Benefits
- Production-proven design flow incorporates the latest methodologies to deliver fast and predictable results
- Patented visualization technology provides intuitive, easy-to-use flow creation, execution automation and project reporting
- Technology plug-ins enable foundry and library data configuration and validation, reducing risk and accelerating project schedules
- Build innovative and sophisticated automation solutions for circuit validation, correlation and IP regression to improve productivity
- Open environment provides library and foundry independence as well as 3rd-party tool support, enabling flow portability and customization across multiple projects