ZeBuWare – Synthesizable Library for FPGAs compatible with Synopsys’ DesignWare Library (ZW-FPGA)
When implementing an ASIC design on an FPGA prototype, it is often the case that the original ASIC design uses DesignWare® Foundation components, which are not readily available for an FPGA implementation.
ZW-FPGA is a library from Synopsys that offers RTL source code for the most commonly used DesignWare Foundation Library components. ZW-FPGA has been tested to synthesize properly with both Synplify® Pro and Xilinx ISE™ XST synthesis tools.
It is compatible with any off-the-shelf and custom FPGA prototype board, not just with ZeBu fast emulators.
Download the ZeBuWare Datasheet.
- Supports most DesignWare Foundation Library models
- Compatible with Synplify Pro and Xilinx ISE™ XST synthesizers
- Compatible with all FPGA prototype boards, commercial or custom
- Verilog and VHDL source code provided
- Unlimited usage covered under one source license
Product: DesignWare IP
Product: Synplify Pro